We offer compactly designed Reverse Osmosis Plant
to the clients widespread across the country. The different types of Reverse Osmosis Plant that we fabricate are Industrial Reverse Osmosis Plant, Commercial Reverse Osmosis Plant and Institutional Reverse Osmosis Plant. In the making of Reverse Osmosis Plant, we utilize the latest techniques. Additionally, we strictly adhere to the industry set norms while manufacturing Reverse Osmosis Plant. Clients can avail Reverse Osmosis Plants from us at highly competitive prices.
Why Our Reverse Osmosis Water Plant?
- 250 LPH
- 500 LPH
- 1000 LPH
- 2000 LPH
- 5000 LPH
- 10,000 LPH
- 20,000 LPH
Process of Our RO Plants
- Easy to install
- Requires very less maintenance
- Highly efficient
- Raw Water Pump : To generate the pressure for down the line system.
- Pressure Sand Filter (PSF) : The water is first filtered by Pressure sand filter Unit for removal of SS and turbidity.
- Activated Carbon Filter (ACF) : To remove Colour , Odour, Chlorine, from the raw water.
- Micron Cartridge Filter(MCF) : These are Pressure Vessels Fitted internally with spun cartridge element which removes 5-10 micron sized particles.
- Antiscalant Dosing System : To prevent membrane from scaling (hardness).
- High Pressure Pump : A high pressure pump is provided for supplying the feed water to RO System at high pressure of 10 - 12 kg/cm2.
- Desalination System By Ro Membrane Element : A Reverse Osmosis System rejects 90-95% of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS).
- Storage of Treated (pure) Water : To store Treated water in tank.